CRYOSTOP™ Pipe Freeze Services is a subsidiary of M.T. Ingram & Company, Inc. and is a fast-growing specialty pipe isolation company with corporate offices located in Wilmington, NC. At present time the company has service locations in Wilmington, NC, Richmond, VA and Waldorf, MD. The company employs experienced and trainee field technicians who travel to various east coast jobsite locations from our present service centers. We are looking for individuals who are both experienced Field Technicians with previous training and Field Technician Trainees who have a mechanical aptitude with the desire to learn our specialized CRYOSTOP ® Pipe Freeze, Hot Tap and Mechanical Line Stop field services.
- Field Technician Trainees (Wilmington, NC, Richmond, VA, Waldorf, MD)
- Experienced Field Technicians (Wilmington, NC, Richmond, VA, Waldorf, MD)
- 401-K (eligible after one year of service)
- Health & Life Insurance (Company 70% Employee 30%)
- Two Weeks Paid Vacation (after one year of service)
- Five Paid Sick Days (after one year of service)
- Paid Holidays (after 90 days of service)
- Field Technician Trainee: ($12.00 - $16.00 / hour depending upon mechanical aptitude and previous work experience.)
- Experienced Field Technician: ($20.00 - $30.00 / hour depending upon years of experience, previous training and market location.)
The job details below are applicable to all position openings.
Essential Job Functions
- Provides CRYOSTOP ® Pipe Freeze, Pipe Tapping and Line Stop Services at client work sites.
- Learning and gaining experience during daily field work and training.
- Identifies circumstances that necessitate the use of proper safety practices & equipment.
- Properly uses and completes customer and company job related training, forms and paperwork.
- Properly uses, cares for and maintains company tools and equipment.
- Communicates, relates with customers in such a manner as to benefit the professional reputation of the company.
- Learns and abides by all company policies and procedures.
- Perform other related maintenance or shop duties as assigned by supervision.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Three years mechanical related background is preferred. However, we will train the right candidate who has the ability and desire to learn a new specialized trade.
- Able to listen, understand and follow directions of the Lead Tech / Supervisor on the project.
- Must wear & maintain required company issued personal protective equipment.
- Team player attitude with ability to work with a wide variety of people with different personalities and backgrounds.
- Pre-employment and random drug testing and background screening.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving report.
- May be at more than one jobsite in a day.
- Overnight travel to jobsites is required.
- May be required to be on-call after regular hours, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to lift and carry 75 pounds.